THE FLAMING LIPS : I FOUND A STAR ON THE GROUND



Who's up for a psychedelic trip ? I love The Flaming Lips since a few years now. They are make me think of very big names such as Nirvana, Pink Floyd, Queen. I liked their music cause it was what I call "not repetitive music". Meaning it doesn't follow the usual Chorus/Riff/Chorus/riff scheme. I think to songs they did such as the whole "At War with the Mystics" album. They can also do hymns to love like the life-saving "Do You Realize". (Really Queen-like by many aspects)

This time, Wayne Coyne's band just got this 6 hours musical trip out. Music lovers, take your tickets, the rocket will lift off in : 3, 2 , 1 ...

  The Flaming Lips - Found a Star on the Ground [Part One of Three] by Slow•Nerve•Action 3
  The Flaming Lips - Found a Star on the Ground [Part Two of Three] by Slow•Nerve•Action 2
  The Flaming Lips - Found a Star on the Ground [Part Three of Three] by Slow•Nerve•Action

0 messages:

Pinterest Blogger Template