Monster Rally : Mix for Dipped in Dollars


Monster Rally's MIx for Dipped in Dollars by Monster Rally

I know very little about Monster Rally, I just met him (her?) on youtube a few months ago through the following video. I don't know if it's the peaceful touch of the sound or the obvious coolness of Indiana Jones but it left me very good memories. I found them on soundcloud and really enjoyed this quick 40min mix.



But if you want to hear more of the real Monster Rally's sound, you HAVE TO check their albums and original creations. Here is their Crystal Ball album you can buy for whatever you want to pay. They describe it as "Hazy, Sampling, Tropical". I'd like to add also "cute" and "innocent". I just LOVE IT <3 ! Just one more compliment : The artworks are stylish and colorful, I love them too.

peace

1 messages:

Jul said...

Charisma & Peanut Butter Wolf - Take it Easy..
Andrew G. Pernetti - Tonight
Amanaz - Easy Street
Lee Fields - Problems
Tornados - Red Roses and A Sky of Blue
Charisma & Peanut Butter Wolf - Just Like a Test
Serge Gainsbourg - Danger
Mogollar - Cigrik
Andrew G. Pernetti - BRXS
Jorge Ben - Taj Mahal
Hieroglyphics - Del
Lennie Hibbert - Lights
Charisma & Peanut Butter Wolf - Devotion (Harp Version)
Andrew G. Pernetti - 19

Pinterest Blogger Template